Making love was never about you and me in a bed. We made love whenever we held hands. — Ian Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via goodniteowl)
- hot guy: *sneezes*
- me: i would say god bless you
- me: but it seems like he already did
- Mom: I wish I was as pretty as you when I was your age!
- Parents Friends: How many boys do you have chasing after you now?
- Grandparents: Look at our beautiful granddaughter! How many hearts have you broken this week?
- School: Someone touch it with a stick so we know it doesn't bite.
I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women, when they love, give everything. — Oscar Wilde (via carrierudzinski)